Monday, October 19, 2009

SPOTTED!


I love hearing great stories about how creative women are using their Thought Spots to motivate, inspire, teach, praise and share!

Karen from British Columbia surprised her daughter Reegan with a Happy Birthday Thought Spot placed on her water bottle, tucked neatly into her school lunch! Karen told me that her nine year old daughter just loves getting little messages in her room from mom. "The inspiration from Thought Spots are wonderful!" she said. Thanks for sharing, Karen and Reegan! As a little surprise to both of you, I'm sending you a Thought Spots care package to say thanks :)

I want to hear your stories, see your creativity and get your pictures! So, send me a photo and tell me your story and you might just see yourself SPOTTED! Please send all submissions with your contact information to lynn@thoughtspots.ca - you will be contacted before any post goes live!

No comments:

Post a Comment